Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday Cards and Plant Tags

While I'm posting, I guess I'll add a picture of some of the purses. I'll do better photos later, but I do have this one. The two back ones are Kristie's and Beverly's. The purple is Mara's, of course. The brown is Vanessa's and the green one is Sandy's. You can see that I didn't have all the handles finished.





Here are the plant tags I made for the cyclamen plants. They're made on a very stiff Pellon--it actually looks like it's 1/16" foam. On the tags there is some silver metallic thread, and on Beverly's card, I used copper. Hers is 4x6, but the tags are 2 1/2 by 2 1/2. As you can see, the color isn't true. On the pink one, the plant picture is closer to the true color. None of the purples is quite right. But I am happy with the tags themselves.


The company name will be EffieMae. I'm going to try to design the tags on the computer and print them myself on an iron-on material.















1 comment:

The Lassen Family said...

Very cute tags! And I forgot to look at your Christmas cards yesterday when we were there. Shucks. Thanks for a great dinner!